Terms and Conditions
- We accept cash or EFTPOS only for all car service payments at our premises. All mobile services must be paid by cash only. Cheques are not accepted under any circumstances.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, nor will change be given if a customer does not utilise the full set amount as stated on the gift voucher. If a customer chooses a service that costs more than the stated amount on the voucher, then they must pay the difference.
- Vouchers are only valid for the six months following the purchase date. Egy Wash will not accept any voucher that has passed this date (considered the expiry date).
- Vouchers will be void and will not be redeemable, replaced or refunded if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
Conditions of use:
- We require that all customers inspect their vehicles prior to leaving our premises. If there are any concerns, we can address them straight away, however if you do not inspect your car and then call us later with a problem we cannot address it as there is no way to verify it is because of services rendered by Egy Wash and therefore we will not be held responsible for any defects or concerns after you have left our premises.
- Please note that some cars, depending on original condition, may need extra labour and time input than what is usually needed with all of our regular packages. If this is the case then we will either address this issue with you on our premises prior to starting the work or we will Contact you prior to commencing the extra work (if you have already left our premises) to inform you of the circumstances and the extra fees involved. This applies to all services and packages.
- It is your responsibility to inform us if your vehicle has stone chips, faded or new paintwork, etc, prior to any labour commencing as these circumstances may affect your vehicle's finish once our detailing/wash services have commenced.
- Management accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to vehicles, accessories, vehicle content, property or for the death or injury suffered to any person.
- Prices are non-negotiable.