Add extra life and increase performance of car tiers by doing proper care and regular maintenance. Following are the tips for appropriate tyre care.
- Check tyre pressure on regular bases as recommended by the tyre experts.
- Drive carefully in diverse weather conditions.
- Regularly look after your car’s steering and suspension, as this will greatly affect tyre performance.
- Choose the appropriate tyre size and speed rating recommended for the vehicle.
- Keeps tyre changing equipment in a serviceable condition.
- Keep proper tyre balancing. An un-balanced wheel may cause vibration to the vehicle.
- Rotate tyre position after every 5,000 Kms or if any irregular wear is found.
- Regular check tyre alignment or after every 5,000 kms or when ever any distortion is found.
- Do routine tyres check up like remove stone, nails which entrapped in the tread of the tyre or consult the experts if any damages exposing the ply cord and/or steel belt are visible.